A charming, cottage in downtown St. Ignace. Perfectly situated for enjoying endless hours of great snowmobiling, as well as summer recreation, boating, diving, fishing, ORV riding and sightseeing in the beautiful Straits of Mackinac area.
Available for rent by the night or the week - Call today for reservations - (906) 643-7744 - or just stop in at the Driftwood.
- Three Bedrooms, two bedrooms with two twin beds each and one with one Queen size bed
- 6 to 8 people - Cots Available for additional persons
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with utensils and cookware--Gas Grill for Outdoor Cooking
- One Full Bath All Bed Linens and Towels Provided
- Enjoy the new Deck overlooking Mackinac Island
- Movie Channels, Phone, Daily Maid Service, DVD and Movie Selection, Newly Improved WIFI, Board Games
Snowmobilers Dream Cottage
- Next door to the popular Driftwood Restaurant and Sports Bar, which serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and your favorite cocktails. Open 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily.
- Groomed trail networks are accessible right from the front door. There's no need to trailer your machine for miles to get to the trail. Trail maps available.
- Plenty of room for cars, trailers, and snowmobiles.
- Leave your trailer with us while you tour the U.P.
- Snowmobile parts stores located only two blocks away
- Water-resistant Eastern Upper Peninsula snowmobile trail map available.
- Map includes connecting trails from St. Ignace to Sault Ste. Marie and Drummond Island to Newberry, Paradise, (Mackinac, Chippewa, and Luce counties)
Motel rooms also available next door.