Spacious NEW loft apartment located in downtown St. Ignace with spectacular views of Mackinac Island, Lake Huron and the St. Ignace Harbor. Across the street from Sheplers and Star Line Ferry to Mackinac Island.
Perfectly situated for enjoying endless hours of great snowmobiling, as well as summer recreation, boating, diving, fishing, ORV riding and sightseeing in the beautiful Straits of Mackinac area.
Call today for reservations – (906) 643-7744 – or just stop in at the Driftwood. Available for rent by the night or the week.
- Two Bedrooms–Two Queen Beds in Each Room, Set of Bunks, and Cots are available as well
- Sleeps 10-12 People
- Bed Linens and Towels Provided
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Newly Improved WiFi • Wii Gaming
- Movie Channels • DVD
- Located on ATV and Snowmobile Trails
- 1/2 Block to Museums and Huron Boardwalk
- 1/2 Block to Sandy Beach with Picnic Area
- Free Casino Packages and Shuttle Available
- Across the Street from Mackinac Island Ferries, Dive Shop and Headquarters, and Local Fishing Charters
- Gas Grill and Picnic Table for Your Enjoyment
Next door to the popular Driftwood Restaurant and Sports Bar, which serves lunch, dinner, and your favorite cocktails.
Open 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily.